We get beginners up and playing. That’s our goal. If you’re playing, we're happy!
From super-fun group classes for kids through Rockschool graded development and AMEB Examinations we can help your child reach their full potential. Quality tuition for kids through to adults - Beginners guitars to get you started - Maintenance and repairs on guitars - Guitar Kids - Group guitar tuition for primary-aged kids - High school-aged guitar tuition and graded examinations - Adult tuition in guitar, ukulele and cigar box guitar.
Teacher of Guitar
Instrument Builder and Repairer
SUPER FUN GROUP CLASSES
Age specific group tuition for primary-age kids. Group guitar classes held after school and on Saturdays. Guitar Kids is designed to provide your child with a positive introduction to a lifelong enjoyment of music. Highly motivated teachers encouraging confidence and self expression.
- Guitar Kids is a group learning activity.
- A fun, affordable approach for younger players.
- For kids, primary school age.
- Weekday afternoons or Saturday mornings. Twenty class options a week.
45 minute weekly group class $29.50. Need a guitar? We have the ideal kids starter guitars ready to go. (From just $110.00)
Primary-Age INDIVIDUAL CLASSES
Quality tuition working toward Village Guitar's highly developed learning outcomes. Specialising in a contemporary method, our teachers provide opportunities for motivated learning in acoustic guitar, electric guitar and bass guitar. Building confidence and performance skills in your child.
- Guitar - Individual lessons for school years K - 6. Starting point for future rock stars. Age specific tuition working toward Village Guitar's learning outcomes. Good basic tuition for most guitar styles.
- Bass Guitar - Individual lessons for school years K - 6. Specific tuition working toward Village Guitar's bass guitar outcomes.
30 minute weekly tuition $42.00.
HIGH SCHOOL INDIVIDUAL TUITION
From first lessons, to playing your favorite songs, to achieving exam and top HSC results, Village Guitar teachers are committed to helping you get there. We are here to help your child achieve their goals.
Tuition is held after school, evenings and Saturdays during school terms. We know your busy schedule. Even extra lessons during the holidays, if needed.
- Guitar - (Beginner) Individual lessons for high school age, working toward Village Guitar's 101 learning outcomes. Beginner to intermediate player. Good, sound tuition for most guitar styles.
- Guitar - (Advanced) Taking it to the top! Individual coaching for high school age. Specialised tuition working toward your area of interest. Intermediate to advanced player. Includes HSC coaching.
- Bass Guitar - Individual lessons for years 7 through 12.
- Group Class option for years 7 and 8.
30 minute weekly tuition $42.00.
Group Class option for years 7 and 8. 45 minute class $29.50.
ADULT INDIVIDUAL TUITION
Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, cigar box guitar and ukulele. Enjoy a range of music styles? - from rock and blues to pop and acoustic. Learn to play for the enjoyment of music. No tests, no exams - just building your skills and repertoire - all on the instrument of your choice.
- Personalised, individual tuition.
- Absolute beginners through to advanced players.
- Weekdays, evenings or Saturdays.
Weekly half hour lesson, $50.00. ($42.00 uni students)
BOOK NOW ON 0409 701 249
Not ready to book? Questions?Call Mark on 0409 701 249.
Visit our CONTACT page to email your questions. We would love to help out!